Do you feed the superfood kefir to your pets? These dairy or water-based grains have a multitude of vitamins and minerals. They provide a wide variety of probiotic organisms and have super awesome healing qualities.
Kefir contains several major strains of friendly bacteria not commonly found in yogurts such as Lactobacillus Caucasus, Leuconostoc, Acetobacter species, and Streptococcus species. It also contains beneficial yeasts, such as Saccharomyces kefir and Torula kefir, which control and eliminate destructive pathogenic yeasts in the body. Some studies have shown kefir to ward off salmonella and E. Coli as well as having the capability to kill H. Pylori.
100% Organic Goat's Kefir (Non-GMO)
Kefir health benefits are vast and that is due to the 30 different strains of good bacteria and yeast present in those cloud-shaped grains! The bulk of those grains are a combination of insoluble protein, amino acids, lipids and complex sugars.
Kefir is rich in B complex vitamins such as Vitamin B1, B12, as well as Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin K and biotin. The main minerals present in kefir tend to be calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Kefir provides antibiotic and anti-fungal properties
- A must add after the use of antibiotics to restore balance to your pet’s digestive tract
- Helps to prevent allergies in your pet
- Beneficial for candidiasis and heart problems in pets/humans
- Vitamin B will regulate the normal function of the kidneys, liver and nervous system for you and your pet
- Helps to promote healthy-looking skin, boosting energy and promoting longevity
- All the micro-organisms present strengthen the digestive system
- Helps to alleviate gas, bloating and heartburn
- Probiotic aid may help with IBD, eczema and bad breath
- Has been linked to aid in gastritis, pancreatitis, abdominal peptic issues, skin psoriasis, rheumatism, joint disease as well as gouty arthritis, weakening of bones, anemia, as well as leaky digestive tract syndrome
- Able to reduce risking potential a number of malignancies, such as colon cancer malignancy, stopping the increase of cancerous cells
- Health advantages comprise of acne pimple management or treatment, sleep problems, unhappiness, asthma attack, respiratory disease, high blood pressure, all forms of diabetes, long-term weakness syndrome, allergic reactions, colitis, looseness of the bowels, and so forth
Kefir is very safe, this is not to say that some people or pets don’t react negatively to kefir, especially when first trying it. When introducing kefir to your pets, remember to always go slow.